Oil skin is one most comment on skin types, especially in Malaysia. Deep cleansing is very important.
Cleaning twice a day is good to treat the oily skin.
The best way to treat oily skin:
1) Remove the makeup before going to bed.
2) Take more vitamin B2 rich food in your diet, because lacking vitamin B2 will cause our skin oily.
3) Mix the 1 tbsp lemon juice with water and apply on face leave it for 10-15 minutes and wash off.
4) Blend almonds into a fine powder, add few drops of honey to the powder, Apply on face and massage, leave it for 10 – 15 minutes and wash off.
5) Oatmeal powder is very good in exfoliating and helps in absorbing the extra oil from your skin. Take the oatmeal powder and mix it with aloe vera gel. Apply on the skin for 10 – 15 minutes and raise off. This will helps you to get oil-free skin instantly.
6) Aloe vera gel is very good for acne-prone oily skin. It can also help in absorbing the extra oil from your skin. You can apply 2 to 3 times a day on to your face.
7) Apple makes a good remedial ingredient for oily skin.
8) Egg whites are rich in Vitamin A and it is very good at drying out the skin blemishes. It also brightening and firm up our skin. So, you can whip the egg white and apply it on your skin, leave it dry and wash with warm water.